CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 20 April 2008

At last

As I have been booted unceremoniously out of semi-retirement by Swearing Mother, I am here. I've just been to her blog and she sounds as though she's in a foul mood, so I daren't disobey.

However, the simple fact is I'm not sure I should be here.

I'm a few weeks into a new job (which is going great), non-relationship tripping along very nicely (best not to ask) and my computer is dying on its arse.

So I keep wondering, why am I here. Not in a sort of existentialist what am I on this planet for, but because I seem to have run out of things to say.

I've lost my funny.

And my misery.

All gone.

Just me left.

So I'm going to disappear for a bit.

Take care everyone, you've been fab.

Tina
xxx

8 comments:

belle said...

Oh Pants, Tina!! But I understand. Come back as soon as you can, we'll miss you xxx

Lola said...

Yours was one of the first blogs that inspired me to pursue this peculiar hobby. Thank you for that, and for your advice and comments subsequently, and take care of yourself. I hope you'll be back, but hey, it's up to you!

Manic Mother Of Five said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. You can't leave me.................. Understand that sometimes the old inspiration dries up. Mine has deserted me at the minute. Promise it's only for a while xxxxxx

MMoF

Pam said...

Sorry to see you go - hopefully just for a while. I'm happy for you though - you sound like you're enjoying life!
Pam

aims said...

It's okay. I think we all question why we do this from time to time.

When you find something to say that you want to share - well of course we'll be here.

Life sure is a mystery isn't it? Do you think it will be different on the flip side?

Swearing Mother said...

Nah Tina, it's not lost, just resting.

I know just what you mean. Thinking about having a break myself, and giving everybody a rest from my ranting.

You know how it goes, ebbs and flows. Tide in, tide out sort of stuff.

Looking forward to reading you soon, in the meantime take care of yourself. Will miss you. xx

Manic Mother Of Five said...

Still missing you xxxx

Swearing Mother said...

Hey Tina, just in case you've popped in for a sneaky look -
MWAH.