CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 17 November 2007

8 Things...

I've seen what fun everyone has been having with the new meme that's doing the rounds, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Heaven knows, there can't be much left that you don't know about me by now, but here goes anyway.

Eight things I am passionate about:

1 My son
2 My friends
3 Equality
4 Education
5 Music
6 Crisps
7 Books of all kinds
8 Perfume (strange one, huh?)

Eight things I want to do before I die:

1 See my son grow up
2 Visit Australia
3 Work with street children in the Phillipines
4 Graduate
5 Write a novel
6 Find love
7 Run a marathon
8 Learn to drive

Eight things I say often:

1 Fuck
2 You have got to be kidding me
3 Absolutely
4 Goodnight my angel
5 I thought I had made myself clear
6 Arsing buggery bollocks
7 Black coffee please
8 Of course you can come & see me

Eight books I have read recently:

1 Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Piccoult
2 Don't Tell Mummy by Toni Maguire
3 Mercy by Jodi Piccoult
4 Damaged by Cathy Glass
5 Before I Say Goodbye by Ruth Picardie
6 The Secret of The Indian by Lynne Reid Banks
7 The Ghost Road by Pat Barker
8 The Borrowers by Mary Norton

Eight songs I could listen to over and over

1 Will You by Hazel O'Connor
2 I Close My Eyes and Count to Ten by Dusty Springfield
3 Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
4 Going Underground by The Jam
5 On My Own from Les Miserables
6 This Years Love by David Gray
7 Pennyroyal Tea by Nirvana
8 Be My Love by Mario Lanza (really)

Eight things that attract me to friends

1 A sense of humour
2 A huge capacity for laughter
3 Honesty
4 A sense of adventure
5 Trustworthy
6 Intelligence - academic or emotional
7 Talkative
8 Loyal

Right, Rainbow, and Belle off you go.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! So many people seem to want to write a novel these days! I hope they all do. Including me!!

Saying "Of course you can come and see me" is one of those things I say often and really wish I hadn't.

Crystal xx

The Woman who Can said...

I hope so too, Crystal. Am dashing over to yours because you've been posting like mad & I need to catch up

Swearing Mother said...

Nice list Tina, and reading it made me realise I'd forgotten the 8Songs I Listen to Over and Over.

I've put them on now, but they aren't as posh as yours, obviously.

x

The Woman who Can said...

That's me, SM, posh as nobody's business...

belle said...

Am done, am done! Do I get a prize for doing it so quick?

Rainbow said...

Have noticed - may take me a while but I'll get to it!! xx