CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 20 July 2007

It's Raining Men, Hallelujah!

It just isn't, it's quite simply raining, but lord, if it was raining men, I'm sure that 1 would have taken my fancy by now. Do you know what sort of man I'd like? He has to be taller than me, that's obvious. Also fairly easy, cos I'm not exactly blessed on the height front. He has to be kind, considerate, strong, faithful, and he has to love me till the end of time. (Did a bit of Meatloaf creep in there? How spooky!) Looks wise? I don't care what some of my friends say - I maintain & I always have done, there has to be some sort of physical attraction. If I met a man who filled all the characteristics, but there was no spark when I looked at him, would it work? I'm sure it would for some people, but I don't think it would for me. So he has to be blonde, have blue eyes, and good strong shoulders. I know that probably sounds a bit freaky, but it's really important! Strong shoulders make you feel safe - when a man takes you in his arms, you want to feel secure. Well I do anyway.I'm a supportive woman, and I'm a strong woman too, but I still want a man to make me feel as though I'm taken care of. I'm quite independent, and I imagine that there's a billion women out there who just shivered at my denunciation of feminism. It's really important to me, I don't want any man to make me feel like an idiot, if I'm with a man, he has to respect me, and the person that I am, but I don't want to be the boss in a relationship. I do want my voice to be heard, and I want us to have mutual respect for each other, but I want him to protect me too, just like I'd protect him if he needed me to. So I say let it keep raining, let it bring me the man that I want. I know he's not far away, even though sometimes it feels like a million miles. Today, he feels close.

0 comments: