CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 28 September 2007

Taking It Easy

I've been here all along, you know. I've been to see all of your blogs, and I've loved reading them, just as much as I always do, but with the added delight of knowing that I shouldn't really be there. You see, I've been studying, like Rainbow and Belle. We've all been studying for the same thing. But now we've finished.

So, what grand plans does life hold for me now? I'm going to take it easy. There's no point rushing into things, you should look before you leap. I shouldn't look for instant gratification, I should instead wait and see. I should try to be patient, I know I should. There's nothing I can do to hurry things along, so I may as well just take it easy. And whatever comes along, I'm sure that it will be worth waiting for.

But please, couldn't things move just a little faster around here? I haven't got ALL DAMN DAY, you know...

I've had a lovely award from Belle, and she's right, I need to get back on here. You're going to be sick of me soon. I'm going to post 4 times a day... I need to have a think who I'm going to pass the award too, I guess while I'm taking it easy, I might just have another stroll around your blogs...

5 comments:

belle said...

Yay!!!!! You're back, woo hoo!!! So very very pleased :o)

And don't you go thinking that just because you've finished the whole degree malarky that I won't be checking up on you regularly ... oh no siree, I'll be hear with bells on. Hear me jingling?

Swearing Mother said...

Me too. Don't think you can get away with swinging the lead.

Will be back to check up on you very very regularly :)

Unknown said...

Hey Tina, first visit here - bet you're glad that oul ECA is out of the way! I've been reading down your blog - love the one about losing your slippers and your memory... now if I could just remember where I left me blog!

belle said...

hehehehe just to keep up the pressure, my lovely, I've tagged you ...

The Woman who Can said...

Belle, as if I thought I could get away with shirking... And now a tag too, I've been & investigated, & am on to it. This is very exciting!

SM - lovely to see you. I'll try to have something new for your visits. Belle tells me there is no excuse...

Cailleach - how lovely of you to visit! I've had a peep at your blog already, if you need a little map, I can direct you to my favourites!